As always a massive thanks to Tony Tucknott for coordinating the 2022 MTB Calendar
Here is the calendar for the XCO races, we have taken on board feedback from our recent survey and tried to deliver some new and varied locations. Some are still subject to approval but we are confident this will occur as planned. So we have 8 full XCO State Series races and XCO State champs. We are super excited to bring you these races.
- A big thanks to Ferguson Valley MTB Club and Damon Willmore for taking on the first two rounds in Collie on the March long weekend. Please support Damon and his team with these new events and get down and check out all the new trails on offer.
- We will return to Jarrahdale for a regular state round as this presents a great opportunity for all levels of riders to participate in XCO racing
- We will be using a new course in Kalamunda this year and next year we hope that we will have more options in Kalamunda if changes to certain restrictions are able to be made
- The Down South MTB festival in the June long weekend will continue to be a integral part of the XCO season. Thanks to the Dunsborough Country Club and MrOrca for their continued support of the XCO State Series
- We are excited to return to York in August to race on the Moutn Brown Trails
- The XCO Schools Champs returns run by Mark & Jenn from Rock n Roll MTB
- We are also super pumped for the State Champs at the newly built trails in Nannup in September
- Sprockets will also return this year at all PMBC run races and we will also have a special schools wave option in the second wave, more details to follow on this.
We are really looking forward to seeing you all out there racing in 2022 !!!